Tired and SadTired & SadTired and Sad by ~beastvamp
My whole life I've fought against something.
I was taught to stand my ground and to stand for what I believed in.
I was taught to be tough, to be resilient, and to have no emotion.
Now, I am still standing, but I am tired, and I am sad.
I am tired of holding myself up.
I am tired of holding others up who cannot hold their own.
I cannot leave the people I hold up.
They are weak.
But how will they become strong if I don’t leave them?
I’m not leaving them forever, just for a little while.
Will they understand this?
I don’t think so.
2 request giveaway!Okay, I know I should be doing this about week ago, or something, but I had my long weekend and finally I could met my friends from a long time. But hey, time to get down to business.2 request giveaway! by *DixFirebone
Rules are simple:
1. You have to be watching me if you want to participate in this giveaway. (Maybe one day I will make a giveaway for my non-watchers, but I don't know yet.)
2. Fave this journal so you'll get on the list.
3. You have time until 14th May, so don't worry. After closing journal I won't consider those people who fave after 14th May.
4. Then I will generate two random numbers. Those who had this number on the list is the winner and gets free sketch from me.
5. I think that's all. Next month will be another giveaway, so you have many chances!
First generated number gets:
Digital or Traditional sketch (you choose wich one) of one character (it can be you original character, character from movie/comic/tv series/games/whatever)
Second generated number gets:
Digital sketch of